Amel propeller

Chris Shiels <rettirc@...>

Hi Kent,

I have been searching through the forum about propellers and saw a recent post that you made regarding the Auto Prop.

The vessel (SM224) which we are in contract to purchase next month only has a fixed pitch prop and saw that you have/had a Auto Prop available for purchase, would you still have this?

If you still have it, are you still willing to sell it?

We are super excited about the boat, we are moving on late July as a family, we have a work list a mile long but I love a challenge

Still can't believe we are getting a Super Maramu!!!

Chris Shiels
+61 424521357