Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel propeller

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Chris,

Be careful...early model Amel Super Maramus will not accommodate AutoProp. The C Drive was modified for an AutoProp to fit.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 8:01 PM, Chris Shiels rettirc@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Kent,

I have been searching through the forum about propellers and saw a recent post that you made regarding the Auto Prop.

The vessel (SM224) which we are in contract to purchase next month only has a fixed pitch prop and saw that you have/had a Auto Prop available for purchase, would you still have this?

If you still have it, are you still willing to sell it?

We are super excited about the boat, we are moving on late July as a family, we have a work list a mile long but I love a challenge

Still can't believe we are getting a Super Maramu!!!

Chris Shiels
+61 424521357