Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Can 24V circuit be available during batteries replacement?

webercardio <webercardio@...>

Thomas,
I have the EasyView  right to the switch of the onan switchboard. This year they have a new version which connects to USB for programming. I have the grey version and no color display and needed an extra masterbus-usb . I am in contact with the masterVolt in Germany called mareteam and they will update my mastervolt inverters charger with new software via teamviewer. 
Wolfgang SY Elise Amel 54#162

-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------
Von: "SV Garulfo svgarulfo@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Datum: 24.06.17 17:24 (GMT+01:00)
An: amelyachtowners@...
Betreff: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Can 24V circuit be available during batteries replacement?

Thanks Peregrinus, 

I omitted that I mentioned that (the lack of mode and the potential need to setup the charger with a constant voltage output) to the UK guy and he basically said not to bother as the charge cycle would be over in 17mins and the voltage constant after that, and that the loads could take the cycle anyway.

Thanks for mentioning the MasterAdjust software, I'm going to need to get familiar with that indeed. Do you have the masterVolt EasyView device? Is it permanently fitted and, if yes, where?

Thanks,
Thomas

-- 
GARULFO
Amel 54 #122
Cap d'Agde, France

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.