Von: "SV Garulfo svgarulfo@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Datum: 24.06.17 17:24 (GMT+01:00)
An: amelyachtowners@...
Betreff: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Can 24V circuit be available during batteries replacement?

Thanks Peregrinus,

I omitted that I mentioned that (the lack of mode and the potential need to setup the charger with a constant voltage output) to the UK guy and he basically said not to bother as the charge cycle would be over in 17mins and the voltage constant after that, and that the loads could take the cycle anyway.

Thanks for mentioning the MasterAdjust software, I'm going to need to get familiar with that indeed. Do you have the masterVolt EasyView device? Is it permanently fitted and, if yes, where?

Thanks,
Thomas

--
GARULFO