Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Isolated converter

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Eric,

I, too was referring to the Icom 24 t 12VDC converter.

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 1:58 PM, kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,
I was speaking about the Icom dc converter and wondered why someone mentioned it needed an isolated converter. My freezers made rf on the ssb. I installed magnets on the dc power to the compressors and the noise wemt away.
Fair Winds,
Eric
sm 376