Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Electrical Connector [1 Attachment]

Mark Erdos

Kent,

Good luck! I have searched all over the internet for these lugs. I checked with Maud at Amel last year and they didn’t have any. Perhaps now they might?

Please let me know if you find them. I would like to buy a few.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – St Croix, USVI

www.creampuff.us