Water pump for Climma A/C

steve_morrison@...

Hi all.  We moved on to SM #380 this week in Brunswick, GA and have been running the A/C a good bit very the past two days when I noticed early this morning that it had shut down. Initially I noticed the breaker behind the 220 panel had tripped, but after a reset, I switched on the salon AC and didn't hear the pump kick in and opened the engine room hatch to see the water Climma water pump smoking. As I am in the US and fairly stationary for the next month or so I am considering replacing the pump with a new unit rather than trying to troubleshoot and repair what I imagine is original and therefor nearly 15 years old. What are my options for a replacement pump and what must I consider?  Thank you all.

Steve Morrison

Sm 380 TouRai

Brunswick, GA