Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Water pump for Climma A/C
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, June 26, 2017, 7:12 PM

Hi all.  We moved on to SM #380 this
week in Brunswick, GA and have been running the A/C a good
bit very the past two days when I noticed early this morning
that it had shut down. Initially I noticed the breaker
behind the 220 panel had tripped, but after a reset, I
switched on the salon AC and didn't hear the pump kick
in and opened the engine room hatch to see the water Climma
water pump smoking. As I am in the US and fairly stationary
for the next month or so I am considering replacing the pump
with a new unit rather than trying to troubleshoot and
repair what I imagine is original and therefor nearly 15
years old. What are my options for a replacement pump and
what must I consider?  Thank you
all.
Steve
MorrisonSm 380