Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Winter lay up in Copenhagen or Gothenburg

Graham Boyd

Dear Lars,

Thanks for your reply. Your help would be most welcome. From what I
can see most Danish yards aren't really jacked up for boats the size
of a SM. I want to put the boat ashore preferably with the masts up.
The yard must be within reasonable distance from Copenhagen Kastrup,
as this is where I will comute to and from Glasgow, and obviously
not be too expensive!!

If you have any suggestions I would be most grateful as I understand
that booking in advance is quite important.

I look forweard to hearing from you,

Graham
--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Lars Knudsen" <museum@...>
wrote:

Hi Graham

I am based in Copenhagen and may help you get in contact with
suited marinas
if you want.

While wintering in the water is no problem getting on the hard is
probably
nearly impossible, really expensive or both.

You may chose marinas placed farther from Copenhagen where it is
much easier
and cheaper.

Dear Lars,
Thanks for your reply. Your help would be most welcome. From what I
can see most Danish yards aren't really jacked up for boats the size
of a SM. I want to put the boat ashore preferably with the masts up.
The yard must be within reasonable distance from Copenhagen Kastrup,
as this is where I will comute to and from Glasgow, and obviously
not be too expensive!!

If you have any suggestions I would be most grateful as I understand
that booking in advance is quite important

Regards,

Lars, Denmark

Santorin Salvagny