Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] alexandre AC problem-- old post did not go through

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Eric,

I too had the timer set to zero by a Climma tech, and I too had the same breaker open.

I set it to 20 seconds. I assume that Alex could either have the timer set to zero, or possibly that timer is not working and is staying closed.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

From: <kimberlite@...>
To: lamelyachtowners@...
Bcc:
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 14:15:24 GMT
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft Cabin Air Conditioning Tripping 220 Volt Panel Fuse & marina
Bill,
I had the same problem. The countdown timer in my aft cabin was set to 0 second.
The compressor was shorted and I had to have it changed.
Both the boats main breaker and dockside breaker tripped at the same time.
Fair winds,
Eric
sm 376