Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Exhaust Fan for Cabin - Opinions?
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 1:03 PM

Alexandre,
looked up a 127mm computer fan (a big one???) and it was
only 141 cfm, not big enough to make the difference I'm
looking for, even in groups of four.  On the plus side, it
is very low on amperage draw and quiet.  It would be fine
for ventilating your boat to keep some small air movement
going.
I'm looking
for an alternative to air conditioning, and that would
require mass air movement.  There is often a 10 or 15
degree differential between inside the boat and outside the
boat in the hot season early in the evening when we turn in.
 Bringing the cooler outside air inside in mass quantities
is the answer.

Duane