Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft Cabin Air Conditioning Tripping 220 Volt Panel Fuse & marina
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Thursday, June 29, 2017, 8:05 AM

AlexLa Bella Vita's rear cabin AC was
replaced five years ago with a 10K BTU Marine Air unit.
There were no issues with the install and it works perfectly
with other original units and pump.  I'm told by
previous owner unit cost $1500 dollars and $300 to install
at that time.  By the way, a 10k unit will freeze you out
of rear cabin.  We usually set thermostat high to prevent
ice😊
Ben
Ben and Gayle La Bella
Vita SM2 #347Le Marin