Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] In search of a Super Maramu
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 29, 2017, 9:12 PM

Hello!  I have discovered this email
group whilst reading through blogs of various owners of
Super Maramus.  This forum seems like a great resource for
networking with Amel owners with lots of experience.   The
Super Maramu seems to be the ideal yacht for our family of
two adults and two girls aged 5 and 9 to embark on a life of
cruising for the next few years.   We are currently based
in Vermont, though are willing to travel to look at yachts
elsewhere.  I would very much appreciate any guidance that
might be given to us as we conduct our search.  Certainly,
if anyone is aware of anyone planning to sell a Super
Maramu, we'd be interested to hear about
it.
Thank you for your
help!
James