Re: Antifouling /Coppercoat

Jose_Luis Isasi <jose.luis.isasi@...>

Hi,

I have post a question to Yahoo on this. We┬┤ll see.

Jose_Luis

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Ian & Judy Jenkins
<ianjudyjenkins@...> wrote:

Hi Anne and John, It seems that hotmail will allow me to write a
fresh email but somehow confiscates the text from any reply that I do.
( If anyone reading this knows why this should be, please can they
let me know?)
My deleted replies were to thank you for your chum's observations
on Coppercoat--rather different from those on the website...
The orange peel comment rings a bell from something I read a few
years ago. I wonder if they have now changed the mix? It needs to be
rolled on , using very small quantities, one litre at a time, mixing
vigorously.
I see that Mr Matthews now puts it on his new Oystercatcher so
maybe they are having more success with its application.I need to do
some more research. Cheers, Ian and Judy, Pen Azen