Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] In search of a Super Maramu

Porter McRoberts

Very much agree.

Porter McRoberts
S/V Ibis: Amel 54-#152
Ft. Lauderdale
www.fouribis.com
portermcroberts@...

On Jun 30, 2017, at 8:55 AM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

James,

You should contact Joel Potter in Ft Lauderdale  (954) 812-2485. Joel Potter att.net>

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 6:48 AM, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good morning James,
Mine is a 2000.
Sincerely, Alexandre

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] In search of a Super Maramu
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, June 30, 2017, 6:30 AM

Thanks for your response Alexandre. Please
keep me in mind as you make a decision. What production year
is your yacht?James

On Jun 30,
2017, at 7:13 AM, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@...

[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

Good morning James,

I haven’t decided yet, but I might put for sale Nikimat
(Super Maramu 2000) in a year or so.

Again, not decided because I have lots of spare parts
onboard but we can stay in contact.

Sincerely, Alexandre

SM2K #289 NIKIMAT

Port de Gustavia, Saint Barthélémy, FWI

On Thu, 6/29/17, jamescromie@...
wrote:

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] In search of a Super Maramu

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Date: Thursday, June 29, 2017, 9:12 PM

Hello!  I have discovered this email

group whilst reading through blogs of various owners of

Super Maramus.  This forum seems like a great resource
for

networking with Amel owners with lots of experience.
The

Super Maramu seems to be the ideal yacht for our family
of

two adults and two girls aged 5 and 9 to embark on a life
of

cruising for the next few years.   We are currently
based

in Vermont, though are willing to travel to look at
yachts

elsewhere.  I would very much appreciate any guidance
that

might be given to us as we conduct our search.
 Certainly,

if anyone is aware of anyone planning to sell a Super

Maramu, we'd be interested to hear about

it.

Thank you for your

help!

James