Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] In search of a Super Maramu

Mark Erdos

James,

Good luck with the search. As others have said, reach out to Joel Potter. I would also suggest you touch base with Bill Rouse: www.amelschool.com or (832) 380-4970

These are the people you must know in the USA to get a good Amel.

Hope to see you out here soon!

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – St Kitts - Nevis

www.creampuff.us