Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Plastimo Magnetic Compass Light

Mark Erdos

Thanks to everyone to contributing to this posting. My compass has been dark for the past year. I could never figure out how to get to the bulb. Then, I was sidetracked to other stuff. I’ll take another stab at this. It would be nice to see where I am going.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – St Kitts - Nevis

www.creampuff.us