From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ian & Judy Jenkins
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:42 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Antifouling /Coppercoat

Hi Anne and John, It seems that hotmail will allow me to write a fresh
email but somehow confiscates the text from any reply that I do.( If anyone
reading this knows why this should be, please can they let me know?)
My deleted replies were to thank you for your chum's observations on
Coppercoat--rather different from those on the website...
The orange peel comment rings a bell from something I read a few years ago.
I wonder if they have now changed the mix? It needs to be rolled on , using
very small quantities, one litre at a time, mixing vigorously.
I see that Mr Matthews now puts it on his new Oystercatcher so maybe they
are having more success with its application.I need to do some more
research. Cheers, Ian and Judy, Pen Azen
100's of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
https://www.musicmashup.co.uk

Yahoo! Groups Links