Re: Exhaust water temperature sensor 7MDKAL

svperegrinus@yahoo.com

Thank you Bill.

Exactly my concern: if half the wires to the temp sensor are broken off, and the genset computer hasn't figured it out, or someone has disabled the function, then what good is it to simply replace the sensor?

I attach a picture of the defective part.

The terminal still attached has two white wires, joined with heatshrink to one connector.

The broken off terminal floats in space, held there by the two black wires, joined with heat shrink to the a connector screwed into the broken terminal.