Cheers
Dean
Amel 54 TBD

On 1 Jul 2017, at 8:20 pm, Peter Forbes ppsforbes@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Tony, I paid $6,000 in 2013. Excellent product worked well in my circumnavigation.
Peter Forbes
Carango Amel 54#035
Grenada in hurricane cradle

On 1 Jul 2017, at 15:10, Tony Robinson tonywrobinson51@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Many thanks John - this was useful.

Tony. 54 no. 102

From: "John Clark john.biohead@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Saturday, July 1, 2017 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel 54 Davits

Hi Tony,
   Several of us have recently purchased arches from Emek.  I am sure others will share their experiences.

I have a Super Maramu and paid $4250 for the arch without electronics.  Shipping to Ft Lauderdale was an additional $800.  The arch was shipped along with two other Amel customers' arches so shipping cost was shared.
I opted out of the electronics because the cost here in the US was much much lower for same equipment.

Craftsmanship of the arch is first rate, almost artistic quality.

 Riza is the fellow to talk to over there. My only complaint is the communication with Riza and the slow delivery.  I commissioned and paid for the arch in January,  assured repeatedly that it would be shipped in a couple of weeks.  I did not receive the arch until the last week of May.  I spoke to other Amel owners and they have had a similar experience with Emek.

The Emek arch is probably one of the best arches for an Amel, and Emek does deliver, only slow.

Regards,  John

John Clark
SV Annie SM 37
Charleston, SC

On Jul 1, 2017 9:00 AM, "Tony Robinson tonywrobinson51@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I believe Emek marine in Gocek, Turkey fabricates an excellent rear arch for an Amel 54 - this provides support for several  solar panels and doubles as davits for a RIB. Does anyone have any idea of the approximate cost of this modification ?

Thanks in advance. Tony Robinson - Catriona R Amel 54 no. 102.