Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Roller Furling Questions

Mark Erdos

I did do a search prior to posting and couldn’t find anything specific to my question.

Should it be bolts or rivets? If so, does someone have the specs please. If it is bolts, do they pass all the way through and how is the bolt situated on the curved surface? And, how could the bolts be tightened if only one side can be accessed?

Since this goof was done by the previous owner I have no idea what the original set up was.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Guadalupe

www.creampuff.us