Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Roller Furling Questions

Mark Erdos

Steve,

Thanks you. I suspected it there should be rivets. I have eight holes (four on each side). The holes are in the drum and the foil. They look like they align. There is nothing in these holes other than silicone. I can lift the foil up above the drum and there is no evidence of any connector ever being there. This has been the way since we purchased the boat and only now are we having issues to warrant a close inspection of the set up.

Does anyone know the size of the rivets I should use???? I am assuming pop rivets?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff