Re: Exhaust water temperature switch 7MDKAL

That's a bummer, Fernando. Obviously, you would have removed the jumper when you reset the breakers so I really don't have any suggestions. Let's see what happens with the new Exhaust water temperature switch or maybe others have ideas.
Cheers,  Craig

---In amelyachtowners@..., <svperegrinus@...> wrote :Hello Craig,

I jumped the cables (black and white) across the sensor and the generator turned off, as predicted.

Good!

However, now the generator is dead.  Nothing.  I've tried re-setting all the breaker associated to it.  No solenoids, no cranking.  Bad!

Off to the store to buy the new sensor, anyway.

Bestest,

SM2K N. 350 (2002)