Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Exhaust water temperature sensor 7MDKAL [1 Attachment]

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Fernando,

BeBe #387 is a 2002 MDKAV. You have a 2001 MDKAL.

Possibly this is part of the reason for the difference.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
720 Winnie Street
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 7:12 AM, svperegrinus@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from svperegrinus@... [amelyachtowners] included below]

Hello Bill.

Interesting.  I attach a picture of my sensor.

Notice on the terminal still attached to the sensor there are two white wires, joined together at the connector.

Note on the broken off terminal floating in space that there are two black wires, joined together at the connector.

Thanks for the follow up.

P.
SM2K N. 350 (2002) (Generator built 2001)
Marmaris (ancient Physkos)