From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2017 12:13 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Salt water intrusion on forward head

When sailing in rough weather with the wind in from starboard, the water that find its way in through the chain locker and then going down to the bilge. Some of that goes back into the forward head shower drain. Is it something like a one way valve missing? The hose going from the shower are connected directly with the anchor locker drain by a y connection only. We are thinking of installing a one way valve. are we alone experience this?

Paul on SY Kerpa SM #250. still on the hard in Chesapeake bay