From: sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Wed, Jul 5, 2017 12:52 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Lofrans Tigres windlass turns itself on

Bill,

Would a sticking solenoid cause it to activate when nobody has used it recently?  The second time was in the middle of the night, so high cabin temperature would be unlikely.

Do you know if the box is sealed?  If I can open it up maybe it's repairable?

On the other hand, I probably should replace it from an abundance of caution.

Thanks,
Duane