Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Mizzem mast radar cable

Mark Erdos

Bill,

When we replace one of our radar cables, we had to remove the cover plate on the port side of the mast at the base. As the cable makes it way down the mast, there is a tube it has to align with that leads to the aft head compartment. The plug on the cable can hang on the upper lip of this tube. We used a wire hook to guide the cable plug and ensure the plug was not damaged during the pulling of the cable.

Hope this helps.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – Guadeloupe - Îles des Saintes

www.creampuff.us