Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Harbor/marina/yard info wanted

Dr. Seidel <mseidel@...>

Try Bennett Bros in wilmington , NC. They are up the cape fear river and under two big bridges. They can do anything. You can call me in Wilm. 910-470-1225. There is another one in oriental NC called Deatons Boat yard. Very good. But bennett bros builds boats also. Call Patricia and use my name as reference. Murray Seidel. SM #349 Sundance. Enter the Cape Fear River from the Atlantic. First time in do in Daylight. I live in wilmington and haul out here.

----- Original Message -----
From: agav8ter
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 3:04 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Harbor/marina/yard info wanted

Hello all,

It is time to start heading back to the US. Can anyone tell me of
a "good" marina that has yard facilites? I would like to pull the main
and generator out of our boat and give the engine room a total
upgrading. We have reservations at a marina in New Bern, NC., but
there are no facilites for the work I would like to get done. We would
prefer to stay in No. Carolina or So. Carolina maybe even Georgia. We
plan to get there just about Christmas. Thanks in advance for any
suggestions.

Tony Gray
WORLD CITIZEN
SM #266