From: Stephen Morrison steve_morrison@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Fri, Jul 7, 2017 6:58 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel54 Main Sail Furler

Hello Courtney,

Welcome to Brunswick. What dock are you on?  There are 3 Super Maramu here. Duane and Peggy are on dock 9 with Wanderer, I am on dock 10 with my wife Kjersten and two daughters Tougy and Nurai on TouRai, and Paul and Tanya and their daughter Samantha are on dock 14 with Trillium.

All the best,
Steve Morrison
SM 380 TouRai
Brunswick, GA

On Jul 7, 2017, at 1:44 PM, Courtney Gorman Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

sorry, Sail is furled in and I cannot get it out.  it is all the way in was unsure if I should just pull on it or if there is some better way.
Courtney
Amel 54, Trippin'
Brunswick