Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel54 Main Sail Furler

Courtney Gorman

Steve, 
My wife Cindy and I are on Dock 12 we will be around tomorrow some of the time. Please stop by if you like.  We are gone on sunday but I will be back the following week.
Cheers
Courtney

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Morrison steve_morrison@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Fri, Jul 7, 2017 6:58 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel54 Main Sail Furler

Hello Courtney,

Welcome to Brunswick. What dock are you on?  There are 3 Super Maramu here. Duane and Peggy are on dock 9 with Wanderer, I am on dock 10 with my wife Kjersten and two daughters Tougy and Nurai on TouRai, and Paul and Tanya and their daughter Samantha are on dock 14 with Trillium. 

All the best,
Steve Morrison
SM 380 TouRai
Brunswick, GA

On Jul 7, 2017, at 1:44 PM, Courtney Gorman Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

sorry, Sail is furled in and I cannot get it out.  it is all the way in was unsure if I should just pull on it or if there is some better way.
Courtney
Amel 54, Trippin'
Brunswick

-----Original Message-----
From: greatketch@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Fri, Jul 7, 2017 11:37 am
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel54 Main Sail Furler

Courtney,

Could you be more specific?  Is the sail stuck in the furled position?  Is it part way furled?  Will in go in but not out? What if anything have you tried so far?  More details would help us know what the problem is.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Boston, Mass

---In amelyachtowners@..., wrote :

Hi all,
After our first sail we have a stuck main sail not enough tension while furling.  Question is how do I solve the problem? 
Thanks 
Courtney 
Amel 54 Trippin'
Brunswick 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.