Hot salty water coming from a small pipe out of the through hole by the entrance door

ofer magen

Hallo to all,
We are motoring in turkey. We are hearing splashing water noise from the draining hole near the door. We checked and saw a small pipe about 15 cm in the hole. Out of that pipe there is hot salty water coming out and making the noise. Does anyone know what that is?

With that, the motor is not holding above 2200 RPM and going down to 1500 and up again. But we can hold steady on 2200 RPM if we go slowly up there.
Any idea?

Thanks .
Ofer Magen
Alba Amel54 2010 #160