Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] In search of a Super Maramu

Peter Killen

Hi James
Pure Magic was built in 2004.
She will be for sale from the beginning of August.
Regards
Peter
S/V Pure Magic
433

On 13 Jul 2017, at 01:17, James Cromie jamescromie@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Peter -

What year is your Super Maramu, and do you still plan to have it for sale this month or next?  I’d be interested to hear more about it.
James

On Jun 30, 2017, at 7:42 AM, Peter Killen peterkillen@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi James,

We are putting Pure Magic up for sale through Michel Charpentier at the end of July.  She will be located in Vigo, Galicia.

Regards,
Peter

SM2K 433
On 30 Jun 2017, at 12:13, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good morning James,

I haven’t decided yet, but I might put for sale Nikimat (Super Maramu 2000) in a year or so.
Again, not decided because I have lots of spare parts onboard but we can stay in contact.

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Port de Gustavia, Saint Barthélémy, FWI

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] In search of a Super Maramu
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Thursday, June 29, 2017, 9:12 PM

Hello!  I have discovered this email
group whilst reading through blogs of various owners of
Super Maramus.  This forum seems like a great resource for
networking with Amel owners with lots of experience.   The
Super Maramu seems to be the ideal yacht for our family of
two adults and two girls aged 5 and 9 to embark on a life of
cruising for the next few years.   We are currently based
in Vermont, though are willing to travel to look at yachts
elsewhere.  I would very much appreciate any guidance that
might be given to us as we conduct our search.  Certainly,
if anyone is aware of anyone planning to sell a Super
Maramu, we'd be interested to hear about
it.
Thank you for your
help!
James