From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 12:59 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Frigoboat two speed fan not working

We've been having higher temps in the Frigoboat refrigerator recently, over 50 degrees F.

We have already pulled the unit out and cleaned the heat exchanger, and; made sure that all air supply spots are clear; and are now rearranging things inside to ensure interior air flow.  At first that seemed to remedy the situation, but now we're back to higher temps (just a few weeks in between).

My infrared thermometer has 32 deg. F at the coldplate so that doesn't seem to be the issue.

I'm going to order a new thermostat and see if that helps, is there anything else I should check?

While checking on these things, I've found the two speed fan is only working on one speed.  I know it worked in the past.  Is there a fan capacitor that might be the issue?

Thanks!

Duane