Re: Frigoboat two speed fan not working

Duane Siegfri

Mohammed,

1.  The compressor is running based on using a long screwdriver as a stethoscope.

2.  I'll check on the voltage issue you noted and see what I find.  Did you pull the frig out and attach at the compressor?

3.  We have a built-in alarm LED and it is not showing any alarms.  I can hear the fan running clearly although the two speed button is not functioning.

I'll check on the voltage issue you noted and see what I find.  Did you pull the frig out and attach at the compressor?

We have had the frig thermostat set on the highest setting since purchasing the boat.  It won't cool adequately at a lower setting.  I'm starting to wonder if it's a slow leak in the refrigerant lines somewhere since it's gotten progressively worse over time.

Duane