Re: Goiot Hatch handles

Zanareva

I also had two Goiot plastic handles break. I was able to order
replacements from:

Navimo USA, Inc.
7455 16th street East # 107
Sarasota, FL 34243
941.360.1888
941.360.1648 Fax
www.navimousa.com

They sent me a PDF of the catalog showing the part numbers for the
hatch handles. I have uploaded this "GOIOT TRADITION HATCH AND PORT
INFO" in the Files section.

Richard
SM #5 Spice

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "sy_baracca" <sy_baracca@...>
wrote:

Several of the GOIOT hatch handles on our Santorin SN#41 need
replacing. Several have actually broken and been repaired by the
previous owner. Does any one in the group know where these can be
purchased seperately (most suppliers seem to only offer complete
hatches). I have sent an email to GOIOT but have so far received no
response. I see from their web site that they also offer aluminium
handles. Has any one seen or tried these?