From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sy_baracca
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 11:02 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Goiot Hatch handles

Several of the GOIOT hatch handles on our Santorin SN#41 need
replacing. Several have actually broken and been repaired by the
previous owner. Does any one in the group know where these can be
purchased seperately (most suppliers seem to only offer complete
hatches). I have sent an email to GOIOT but have so far received no
response. I see from their web site that they also offer aluminium
handles. Has any one seen or tried these?