Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] considering purchase of SM #233 Monarae

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Ryan,

I stand corrected...I know a little about that boat.

When you get a chance call me, or email me at bill"at"amelschool.com

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 3:35 PM, Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...> wrote:
Ryan,

I cannot help you with Monarae. Possibly it had another name. Where is it? Who is the owner? Who is the broker? More information from you will likely get you more information from someone in this group.

When buying an Amel it is usually important to know something about the owner. If you buy an Amel from a caring owner, you will likely be OK.

If you are sending an email to SAV"at"amel.fr without ordering a specific part, you will likely not get a reply. What did you ask for? If you prefer, give me a call and I will explain how parts ordering works and which parts they are likely to have...my cell is below.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Ryan Meador ryan.d.meador@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi all,
I'm likely going to be buying Super Maramu hull #233, Monarae.  Do any of you have any insider info on this boat?

Also, how does one contact the Amel parts department?  I tried emailing through the generic contact form on their website and didn't get a response, I haven't tried calling yet.

Thanks,
Ryan