Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Lofrans Tigres Undersized

stephen_lees@...

Bill,

Did I write 49 kg? It was a typo. I have a 40 kg Vulcan. Rockna recommends a 33 kg and I debated a long time before deciding on the 40. This is the updated Rockna without the hoop on it. I thought it would fit better on the roller but it swings back and forth too much do my taste. But it holds very nicely. I have been using a piece of spectra tied to the anchor and cleated on the main cleat. No strectch and great abrasion resistance.

Anyhow, thanks for your input to this discussion. I agree on using the center roller on the 3 roller configuration.

Best,
Stephen Lees
S/V Sequel, SM53 #349
New York, NY