Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Lofrans Tigres Undersized

stephen_lees@...

Eric,

Yes, we live in the city but keep Sequel in Oyster Bay. Did you keep Kimberlite in Oyster Bay one summer a few years ago? I recall seeing one there.

We are out to the West Marine in Huntington occasionally and for other reasons.

We know Frank McCarroll who we understand has an SM53 in Huntington as well. We hired him to help us take Sequel to Fort Lauderdale the first winter we had her. We haven't touched base with him since. He was in the middle of restoring his boat after lightning caused extensive damage. Do you know him?

Best,
Stephen Lees
S/V Sequel SM349