From: liebling207
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 11/23/2007 3:04:17 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] roller furling rivets

Hello
We own a Super Maramu #207 and have a problem with the roller furling
rivets on the jib. There are ten of them and 7 have sheared off with
3 in a state of disrepair. Have any of you have any expience with
them. We can't seem to find any documentation with the notebooks that
came with the boat. Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks
James DeSalvo
S/V Liebling