Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Lofrans Tigres Undersized

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

Hi Stephen,

I keep Kimberlite in the Caribbean in the winter and Huntington in the Summer at the HYC.

I have been to oyster bay to attend CCA Gam , however I was only there for a day or two.

If you come over to Huntington , give me a shout we can get together for a drink.

I know Frank . He has his boat up for sale. I first met him in either 98 or 99 in Bermuda when I had my tartan.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376