Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Antifouling

Ken Powers <sailingaquarius@...>

Regarding the holding tank valve...  After I empty the tanks, and flush some bleach down the toilet I leave it a few hours.  Then I empty the bleach... ie...  open and close the valve.  Then I put some vegetable oil in the toilet and flush it down.  Then I work the valve back and forth about 10 times.  This makes it easy to move the valve.

If there is something wrong with what I am doing, please let me know

Ken Powers

On Thursday, May 4, 2017 2:38 AM, "Amw amw08@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Hi everybody,

I have to do the antifouling on my Supermaramu with International Micron 66.
Does anybody know how much antifouling I need for two coats.

Thanks in advance

Hajo
SM 150 Serafine
Carloforte