From: michael grunstein <mgrunstein2002@yahoo.com>

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 6:11:27 AM

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Batteries

Some owners switched
to deep cycle golf cart

batteries. Can anyone comment on the 6V vs. 12V

choice, and is the Trojan T-105 a good choice.Also

please describe the layout in the compartment and the

carpentry change due to the batteries height dimension

and the cables connection scheme.

Michael Grunstein, SM2000 #345

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs