Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: SM Anchor Wash Pump

karkauai

Hi Paul, you're just N of me in St Michaels.  I was out of town when you were here (My girlfriend said there was another Amel anchored here, I guess that was you.)  Will you be coming back this way?  I'd like to meet you and have a beer/wine/rum some time.

Kent

S/V Kristy
karkauai at yahoo dot com
828-234-6819

On Jul 18, 2017, at 2:55 PM, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Do not know what is wrong, but we just changed to a jabsco pump par 5, 6 gallon  70 psi works great did cost less than 200 usd.  So no problem to have a spare

Paul on SY Kerpa SM #259 Sassafras river.