Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Goiot Hatch handles

Richard Piller <richard03801@...>

you can also get them from Amel. They stock them.
When our first one went we bought 5 sets as the rest
will at some point fail as well.
Regards
Richard SM 209
--- eric <kimberlite@optonline.net> wrote:

They are in stock in Guadeloupe and budget marine
throughout the Caribbean.
I bought a few 2 days ago.

Fair Winds,

Eric