Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hydraulique Linear Drive

hanspeter baettig

Hello Maria
Whats  now your decision? Hydrolic drive from Raymarine ? What was the input from Bill .
How you will install it on the aft cabin under the bed. You SM hull has a different bulkhead there then  the > SM # 200
Courious if you cut out the 8 cm  stringer to put the linera drive arm to connect it to the ruder shaft?
Let us now
Best regards
Hanspeter
SM 16 Tamango 2

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 21.07.2017 um 20:20 schrieb 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Maria,

I sent it to your email address.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School
www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 11:34 AM, pitugolf@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello dear Bill and Judy,

So happy to have news from you!
Yes I would appreciate to have some more information from you.
I will send you an email to your personal one.

You are really a Master in the Amel community!

Kind regards,

Maria