Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hydraulique Linear Drive

Stephen Davis

Hi Pat,

I've got an older SM (#72), and will be adding a linear drive before we do our Pacific crossing early next year. I'd really appreciate I if you could send me any info and pictures you have of how you added the drive to your boat. I've got some ideas, but seeing a good and working installation would be great.

Thanks,
Steve Davis
Aloha SM72
Aruba

Flyboyscd at gmail dot com

On Jul 21, 2017, at 15:11, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Maria, I can't remember if you guys already have linear drive . Do you already have linear and just want to replace it or add linear drive to the boat . If you are adding it , I have done that and can give some guidance . Diane keeps me up to date on you guys , we will be down next winter , hope you are still there , we'll continue our tandem cruise . Your daughter's wedding pics were fantastic. Say Hi ! to Willie & Niki .

Pat
SM Shenanigan