Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel SM Solar panel and gantry

Mark Erdos

James,

The schedule 80 is a $500 upgrade. I purchased the upgrade as others have. The arch is a custom build and not a stock item. It takes about 3 weeks from time of order to arrival. If I remember rightly delivery (truck - curb side) is included in the price.

When you get it be sure they ship all the pieces. We ended up getting about 4 shipments from them as they forgot to include stuff. They were very nice about it and apologetic. They expressed the missing hardware at their own expense.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Grenada

www.creampuff.us