Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: SM Sea Chest Specifications
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, July 22, 2017, 11:51 PM

Hi,Mine is a standard
Vetus sea chest with strainer. They are in the Vetus
catalog.It is easy to identify
in the catalog.I ash my strainer in a
bucket in the starboard aft corner of the cockpit above the
scupper . I use the fresh water sprayer and then either
throw the contents of the bucket over the side or drain the
bucked don the scupper.Fair
WindsEricKimberlite Amel Super
Maramu #376    From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com