Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Newbie looking for Amel and Offshore experience

Mark Erdos

Hi Brent,

Good luck in your search. Amels are darn fine boats and it is worth waiting for the right one to come onto the market.

We went from a Cheoy Lee 38 to our Amel. It was a huge learning curve. It is not hard but very time consuming to learn the Amel systems. We are still learning but trying to have some fun in between.

Let Joel know your budget and one day your phone will ring. Bill’s Amel school can get you ready to go and help you be prepared.

Hope to see you out here someday soon.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper