Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Lofrans Tigres Undersized

greatketch@...

Pat,

The brown wire on the remote is the common.  I can not see which of the blue or black wires connect to the up or down button, and don't have that in my notes.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Gloucester, Mass

---In amelyachtowners@..., <sailw32@...> wrote :

Bill, I will look again , I guess that panel does come out. Your information provided which relays controlled what. The brown , blue and black wires , I referred to came out of the remote control. The installation instructions from Quick were not clear and I was wondering where to connect these wires. The history of Amel was interesting.
Thanks,
Pat
SM#123