Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Want Amel 46

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hi Andy,

Welcome.  Below is a list of Amel 46’s Maramus in YW.  Not everything that glitters is gold… however, in EU, Michel Charpentier is top notch.  Check the listing as there should be 1 or more listed with him… he will not list bad boats.

Good luck!

On 24 Jul 2017, at 18:52, Awilson275 awilson275@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

My name is Andy Wilson.  I live in Annapolis Md. USA.  I want to buy an Amel 46.  I have been looking and have found two boats.  Both are in the Caribbean.  One is in Martinique named Rascasse II and the other is in St. Martin named Shortlist.  Shortlist needs much work (maybe too much for the price) and I don't know yet about the other one.  Both are German Flag.  Does anyone know either of these boats ?  Does anyone know of other Amel 46's available that are not actively advertised.  I don't mind boat repair/rejuvenation  but the price should accurately represent the vessel.  Thanks Andy